Villa Madeira , Florida
This beautiful Back Bay family home with heated pool has amazing, panoramic views of the water. The backyard is your own private retreat with large heated pool, large deck with dining tables and chairs and BBQ. You will have private Florida wildlife sightings all around you. The house sits in a very quiet neighborhood, but you can walk to the beach (which is at the top of the street), grocery store and restaurants.
There is a large family room, with flat screen TV, connected to a fully equipped kitchen which leads to the dining/sitting room. There is a sleeper sofa for extra guest.
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The property includes WIFI, cable TV, linens and towels, washer and dryer and parking in the garage.
Fort Myers Beach has many things to do and see during your stay. There is a trolley that can take you around. Start at Bowditch Park at the most Northern tip of the island, Time Square with the famous fishing pier, shops and restaurants, the Shellmound House - a historical site, Lovers Key Park and many restaurants in between. There are also local bike rental shops, beach and water equipment rentals and lots of beach fun and sun!
- Water front home
- Large heated pool
- Large deck for entertaining with dining tables and chairs
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Walk to the beach (which is at the top of the street), grocery store and restaurants
- Large family room area with flat screen TV
- Kitchen with all the essentials
- Dining/sitting room
- Sleeper sofa if you are needing additional sleeping room
- The Master Bedroom with a king bed and private bathroom
- Bedroom 2 has a queen bed
- Bedroom 3 has two twins
- Shared bathroom
- Cable TV
- linens and towels
- Washer and dryer
- Parking in the garage
- Local bike rental shops